Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Cute Baby and His Busy Mother – An Interesting Episode on the Flight

 Recession Chic – How to Be Most Pleasant on a Budget
My mum told me that flying with a baby was more than tired and it could be a huge challenge for the mother to handle the baby, especially when the airplane took off or landed. Hey Cuties! How Can You Resist the Charm of Luxurious yangtze river When I was very young, my mother used to take me to see my grandma and grandpa abroad by air twice a year. Four Reasons for You to Restore Prime China tour At first, she was awkward and totally at a loss when I was weeping all the time. You Know What? beijing flights Keep to be In Fashion of the Month Yet gradually, she became experienced to soothe me which always sounded burlesque.
 
On one of the china flights to Hainan my husband and I took on our spring break this year, we happened to meet a mother with her one and a half years old baby sitting next to us. That cute boy slept like a log during the plane's departure. He was so small and had a chubby milky face. When it flied smoothly in the sky, people around us came to see the cute baby in succession, saying what a beautiful boy he was.
 
The peaceful and warm situation lasted for near a half hour, and then the storm came after. All of a sudden, the baby boy awoke from slumber and started to cry noisily. Actually, we were scared by the loud cry. Fortunately, the mother drew a little toy model from her large bag and gave it to the baby. It seemed he was distracted by the toy to become quite again. The mother smiled at us and told us she had prepared enough things to keep the boy from being noisy.
 
The baby boy turned on the waterworks again before too long. His mum rocked the baby, took out a bottle of milk heat retained in a cotton bag and applied the nipple to his small mouth. That bottle of milk must have some magic power to calm down the baby immediately. The gentle lady said it was time for his bottle, watching the baby boy sucking the nipple with plenty of love. I thought when I was young, the picture of my mother looking after me should be very similar to it of that moment.
 
During the complete china flight, the caring mother always seemed to have means to satisfy the baby's request through inexplicable crying, thanks to which we others could all have a good journey. One thing I have learnt from the interesting episode is, being a mother means being busy all the time which calls for ineffable love and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment