Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Most Moving Valentine Present

I am the kind of people who are born with curling hair and the hair also looks very fluffy. What is Bad for the Polish of air china ? For me this kind of people who do not have the talent in caring hair, and I often am lazy to care my hair, but at the same time, I also want my hair to be shining and smooth. Which is what I am troubled with now. My boyfriend often tells me to pay more attention to my hair, although he will always love no matter what I looks like. At that time, I will feel a little unhappy, once I decided to change my hair style, so I went to the market to buy a hair straightener to take really action to make me have a actually change. But unfortunately, the hair straightener of unknown brand I bought was not good and easy to use. It had poor quality and made my hair become more dry and dull than before. Since then, I was very disappointed with any hair straightener and was afraid of using hair straightener of any brand.What's Most Popular now?: great wall of china
To my surprise, on the Valentine's Day, I received the present of a GHD hair straightener from my boyfriend. How to Clear away the Damages of your shanghai hotels When I saw it was a hair straightener, I immediately told him that I was afraid of using any hair straightener. beijing hotels , the Same Decision of Hotties He just smiled and said that I would make you change your hair style, and what you should do is just sit down and read magazines. Perfect Vouchers of china eastern airlines In the following, he introduced the advantages of the GHD hair straightener to make relax my nervous mood. What to Give for Colleagues? china eastern airlines !
He told me that the GHD hair straightener has the best quality and certainly is in the priority to buy and use. It can produce magical effects in your hair, though it looks not so simple, in fact, it is very easy to operate. Only using one time, it will be able to make your hair very smooth and slide, the fewer the number of hair passing, which means that the less damage and high-calorie to the hair. This may be an important factor that each person will consider when buying a hair straightener. It is made from 100% ceramic plates, and also be free from static interference. At the same time, if you want curly hair, it also can satisfy you. And the speed of heating is fast. There is a very simple button for you to push slightly, and then a new professional hairstyle will come out.
Then he took action on my head, he washed my hair gently and asked now and then whether I felt uncomfortable. I just smiled to give my answer. In fact, I have felt that he was so considerate to me. Then he blow my hair dry with hair dryer, he was very carefully when did this. I told him that he could do without worrying anything, if I have something uncomfortable, I would tell him. He said that he was afraid that I would reject to allow him to make hair style for me if he did something bad to me. Then, he combed my hair carefully and then used the GHD hair straightener to straighten my hair, I just was moved that he paid 100% attention on my hair; he did with so much patience. Because when I did not have any patience any more and said to him that I wanted to give up this try. He would say much good word to comfort me that when he finished, I would definitely be happy.
Frankly speaking, when he finished, and I saw my hair with new appearance, I was much moved that I finally can own straight hair. Of course I was also very moved by my boyfriend's consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment