Monday, July 11, 2011

An Different Valentine's Day

Today is the Valentine’s Day. air china , Fabbest Updated Products for Sister And it is the same as usual. In the street, it is full of romantic and happy atmosphere everywhere. All the shops have been decorated with red and pink items which always stand for love. Everybody has planned perfectly about the activities tonight except me.

I have no plan for tonight date as the same as the past years. Regard to myself, I am twenty- six years old. But I am still alone. Looking at others have tender and honey boyfriend or husband, I feel embarrassed and envy, especially on Feb. 14. As usual Valentine’s Day, I bought a bundle of rose for myself. It’s time for off shift. Everyone is ready to go out for date. For instance, Any is going to see a movie with her new boyfriend. And Lisa has planned to have a candle dinner with her husband. In the contrast, I should go home alone and watch TV for whole night. Looking at the roses I sent to myself, I feel extremely miserable and sad.

After all my colleagues have left, I begin to clear my desk and prepare to go home. Just now, the guard come to my and give me a bundle of roses with exquisite pack. He said that these are somebody gave to me. After accepting these roses, I think it’s ridiculous that they must be the consolation gift from some of my friend. Staring at those beautiful roses, I have recalled that last year Julia had said that if this year I still have no boyfriend, she would give me a big bundle of roses. Suddenly, I find that there is a card in these flowers. I pick it up and read: Happy Valentine’s Day. I will wait you at the entrance of your building. Then we will enjoy a dinner tonight. Edward. I was totally confused. Who is Edward? Why does he give me such gorgeous flowers? With those flowers I go downstairs and to see who he is. Near the entrance of the building, I see a man is gazing at me as long as I have appeared. He is tall and seems gentle. All the time he kept smile to me. Judging from his smile, I think he is a not bad guy at least. And I get a feeling that I am a little familiar with him.

I walk to him slowly with a kind smile. And now there is warm breeze blowing into my heart. No matter what will happen next on, I will be not alone this Valentine’s Day. Furthermore, maybe my Mr. Right will be just the one standing near me, not far away.
 great wall of china Trend You Should Never Given little Care to

No comments:

Post a Comment