Thursday, July 14, 2011

The DC Shoes Hats You Sent Me

I am tired of trying to be clever, I just want to tell you a story about the DC Shoes Hats the way I remember it. It’s about space and timing though some of you may think it is about a boy and a girl. I guess you are partially right, but mostly it is about space and timing.Trend Alert! Jessica Biel in Mens Dress Shirts
I always hunger for a DC Shoes hat. Look On Banquet: short sleeve shirts ! As a hot item in high school, to have a DC Shoes cap is the dream of every “gentleman”. Blue business shirts are One of Most Dramatic Shape in the Fall I still remember that when the new trend of the DC Shoes caps or the NFL hats have a vogue around the world, many boys would rush to purchase them. But I was very poor at that time, my parents are all workers, they never considered to send me such an expensive hat. And my pocket money was so limited that if I want to accumulate it to buy one, it would cost me tens of years. How I admire those who can afford the DC Shoes hat! But I knew that it beyond my reach.
At that time, I was infatuated with a girl in my class, she was so outstanding that many guys were chasing after her, while I was so normal nobody paid attention to me. What I could do was admiring her far away. But I knew that there is a girl who had a feeling of me, but she wasn’t that overly beautiful girl that you might be thinking about. She was slim but sometimes it seems like all of them are these days. She had shining eyes and they were something to look at but you would not stop breathing if she looked at you or anything. But it is the plain girl who sent me a DC Shoes hat on my birthday, and then she became my girlfriend well-reasoned. Though I knew that I hid my love for my dream-lover, I always told me that there was a vast space between us and we could be together.
At first I told you that I would interpret a story about the space and timing, of course, I would. Sometimes the space and timing may take advantage of us. Before long I accept the plain girl who I did not love in my heart as my girlfriend, I received a package. It was sent by my dream-lover, it was the latest fashionable DC Shoes hat, and there is a post-it note, reading “I am very fond of you, but you recently have a charming girlfriend, I just want to send an item that you want most as a souvenir. Best wishes and bye!”

No comments:

Post a Comment